Assistant Store Manager
Location / Branch: Samsung – Sandton City
Working Hours: Mall hours
The Assistant Store Manager of Stax Technologies (Pty) Ltd – Samsung Store assists the Store Manager with
organising and controlling the operations of the Sandton City store.
The main Key Responsibility Areas are as follows:
- Assisting with People Management:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Assisting with Financial and Stock Management:
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Markets merchandise by sales promotion and display plans
- Assisting with Legal and Safety compliance:
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- The Assistant Store Manager must display the following critical competencies::
- Customer focus
- Strategic planning
- Results driven
- Good timekeeping
- Lead by example
- Good communication skills
Skills / Requirements:
- Microsoft excel, word, outlook
- Pastel titan
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Product and market knowledge
- Business acumen
- CPA Act
Education & Qualifications:
- Business management/marketing diploma or certificate
- 3-4 years’ managerial experience in Retail
To apply email CV's to - firstname.lastname@example.org