Who we are?
JAM is dedicated to fighting the issues of under-nourishment and malnutrition that is rife in Africa via a school’s based feeding programme. Whilst the primary focus is on the alleviation of starvation, the whole community approach addresses other social needs through aiding the implementation of water and sanitation as well as agricultural development.
What we do?
- Nutrient-rich feeding schemes in Africa
- Nutritional education programmes
- Water well restoration and sanitation infrastructure development
- Agricultural community interventions
- Education and young adult integration in Rwanda